ONT 13 Baltimore
July 17 - 19, 2020
The ONT 13 Balitimore chapter of the Red Knights® International Firefighters Motorcycle Club is pleased to be hosting the 2020 Association 6 Annual Convention July 17 - 19, 2020 in Cobourg, Ontario.
RKMC ON13 is again thrilled to be your host for the Association 6 Annual Convention and Rally. The 14th annual convention will take place July 17th, 18th and 19th 2020 in beautiful Cobourg, Ontario in the heart of Northumberland County.
The convention will take place at the Best Western Inn and Convention Centre:
- Best Western Inn and Convention Centre,
- 930 Burnham St, Cobourg,
- Ontario, Canada K9A 2X9
- 1 (305) 372-2015 - Hotel Direct Number
- 1 (866) 715-0006 - Toll Free Reservations
Single rooms $120 per night, Doubles at $130, and rates will extend rates to early arrivals.
Please call and reserve your rooms ASAP, and remember to identify yourself as a Red Knight member.
- $75 Early Bird registration per person by April 30, 2020. Note: $85 registration per person after April 30, 2020.
- $20 per person for T shirts.
Make cheque payable to Red Knights Ontario 03 and mail completed form to:
- Red Knights Ontario 13
- c/o Host Allen Mann
- Box 106
- Baltimore, Ontario
- K0K 1C0
- Goody Bag,
- Friday Early Arrivals Tour, depart from hotel @ 10 am. Note: Lunch not included.
- Friday Night Opening Ceremony & Memorial Service
- Friday Night Meet & Greet
- Association 6 AGM Saturday Morning
- Saturday Lunch
- Saturday Afternoon Ride
- Saturday Night Dinner
- Saturday Night Live Entertainment by “Toast”
As always good food, good fellowship and great riding await you!
SEE YOU ALL THERE IN 2020!
The 2020 AGM Association 6 executive elections have two positions up for election this year; Vice President and Secretary positions.